ULC Fire Alarm Monitoring
Colossus provides ULC fire alarm installation and monitoring for fire alarm systems and fire sprinkler systems to our customers throughout Canada
We are able to provide any of the following services to better assist you with your needs
- Cellular Communication
Years of experience and solid relationships with manufactures allows Colossus Security to provide superior service and an extremely competitive rate
Fire Extinguisher Supply & Maintenance
Fire extinguisher functionality is essential on all premises. It is a very valuable tool to be used against fire; however, if it is not kept in good working condition, it will most likely be useless when you need it.
Fire extinguisher maintenance is not only necessary but also it should be conducted to provide peace of mind that when needed it will be ready, available and functional.
Our service technicians are highly trained and certified, we offer testing, inspection, and recharging of all types of fire extinguishers. Regarding dry chemical fire extinguishers they will be recharged in our environmentally safe service facility.
You can be confident that any work done to your extinguisher will be don’t the right way. We can repair, replaced, and maintain your hand portable extinguishers to guarantee the safety of your workers and facility when needed.
Service & Inspection
- Preventative Maintenance
- Replacement Parts
- Fire Alarm Testing & Inspection
- Security Systems Testing & Inspection
- Smoke Sensor Sensitivity Testing
- Smoke Control & Damper Testing
- Sprinkler Testing & Inspection
- Emergency Service & Repair Labor
- Fire Pump Test & Certification
- Backflow Preventer Test & Recertification
- Emergency Lighting System Test & Inspection
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Inspection & Maintenance
Inspections should occur:
- Every Five Years – (Hydrostatic test of carbon dioxide, and water-type fire extinguishers
- (NFPA 10))
- Every Six Years – (Stored Pressure Dry Chemical Hand Portable Only)
- Every Twelve Years – (Stored Pressure and Cartridge Operated Hand Portables Only)
A full range of products are also available to purchase.
In the event of a power outage, the emergency lighting must be transferred to its alternate source within 10 sec. Additionally, battery-powered emergency lighting shall be continuously available for 1.5 hours after the power outage.
Colossus can provide you with the supply, repair and testing of emergency lighting in the commercial and industrial settings.
All installations, servicing and testing will be don’t in accordance within the NFPA guidelines.