Specialized Government Security Systems
In a government building security is of paramount importance. There is a need for access control, alarm systems, and much more. Any government building, including courthouses and city halls, are potential targets for threats that are of a much higher risk factor than the typical burglar.
Colossus Security understands the need for special, high-end security systems for government buildings. We provide all manner of safety and security systems for government projects, including panic buttons, fire safety systems, and alarm systems. Whether you’re a local, regional, or provincial government agency, you’re safe with Colossus.
How Does Colossus
Keep Government Facilities Safe?
- CCTV systems
- Physical access control systems
- Electronic/digital access control
- Fire safety systems
- Panic buttons and devices
- Alarms (silent and loud)
- Connectivity to local authorities
- Specialized ops centers
- External intrusion detection systems
- Internal breakout detection systems
- Public announcement systems
- Lockdown functionality
- Wireless door locks with remote access
How Does Your Government Building Benefit from This?
- Live monitoring and recording of footage 24/7
- Prevention of unauthorized access to sections of buildings
- Prevention of hacking and internal data theft
- Improved employee and inmate safety from fires
- Ability to initiate lockdowns and issue alerts with a single button
- Ability to silently alert local PD, SWAT, and emergency services
- Remote operations center for safer surveillance during riots etc.
- Prevention of prisoner escape from prisons
- Protection against external infiltration
- Control door locks in prisons remotely